Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Half Wig!

Bought this a while ago and I really didn't like it on me, but with braids in the front, I think it looks great! Next time I'll leave the braided front out and just do braids straight back with this half wig. Wigs give my husband heart palpitations, but if I can convince him of the benefits of wearing the half wigs to preserve my length while I'm transitioning, he might go for it. Here's the pic (I know, no makeup, looking haggard. I'm a breastfeeding mom of a 3-week-old. So sue me, lol):





4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm also transitioning and will be getting my own half wig shortly. Thanks for posting your look for inspiration!

    Also, lol @ "Wigs give my husband heart palpitations". That really gave me a laugh! It reminded me of a horrific story my husband told me about, when he was on a first date with someone. All I have to say is, "make sure you have that on really secure!", and he should be fine, lol.

    Congrats on your baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hubby actually didn't even notice it was a wig at first because I was sitting in a slightly dim room! He kept complimenting my hair until it dawned on him.

      Delete
  2. Cute! Do you remember which half wig this is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and yes! It's Outre Quick Weave Synthetic Half Wig - Tammy, from www.blackhairspray.com

    ReplyDelete