Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 37: Still Alive!

Hello readers! I'm so sorry about my random hiatus, but I've been spending some quality time with my little one and working on getting him acclimated to his future babysitter, Grandma! I'm going back to work on Monday, and I'm trying to balance all of my passions: reading, writing, blogging, and hair (and of course my first baby, but that goes without saying)! The plan is to update the blog once a week, probably Saturdays for future reference.

I wish I had some hair updates, but my hair has been on the back burner as much as my blog! I've been doing my usual three part ponytailed bun with headbands and other accessories. In the coming weeks, I'm going to be working on getting rid of the rest of my baby weight and still maintaining my transitioning hair in decent styles. Stay tuned for a much better update on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment