Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blog Expansion

Hello all! I just wanted to inform all my readers that my blog will undergo a bit of a transformation soon. There are other aspects of my life that do not include hair that I would like to discuss, but I cannot do so under my current blog title. I know that posting about other topics will help me keep the blog alive and avoid the long gaps in between posts.

No worries about the link name. That will stay the same. I will probably pay the fee to get rid of the "blogspot" part, but it will still redirect you to this page.

Some upcoming topic areas:

  • Budgeting: Something we all want to work on, but some of us are having trouble (namely me!). I will discuss the steps I'm taking to improve my budget and report back with my results.
  • Working Moms Time Management: Another part of my life that I'm constantly working on is planning my time. With a baby, going to school, and working full time, and my husband doing the same, there truly aren't enough hours in the day. I will share what I am doing and I would definitely appreciate it if you contribute your ideas as well!
  • Gratitude: I have a journal called Gratitude that my godparents gave me and it talks about taking the time out to share things for which you are grateful and how to show your gratitude. Instead of writing in the journal, I'll follow the journal's instructions and post here from time to time. These will be relatively brief posts (probably 100-200 words max). It's not the focus of this blog and I won't go overboard with it.
  • Healthy Eating: We ALL want to get to a point where we're eating healthy. I haven't gotten there, but I will share my journey to healthy eating as well.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment